Saturday, September 13, 2014

At His Mercy Pt 2

I eagerly take him into my mouth, staring up at him just the way he taught me to. As I slide up and down his length, his fingers curl into my hair, grabbing a fistful. He pushes my head down, forcing himself deeper until he hits the back of my throat. He keeps me there, watching intently. Just at the right moment, before it becomes too much to bear, he pulls out and lets me catch my breath. While he strokes his thick cock, I lick his balls, pulling one then the other into my mouth. He moans and his head falls back. I slide my tongue up and try to take him into my mouth again but he stops me.

“That’s enough. I want to come inside that sweet pussy of yours”

My muscles clench involuntarily and I feel my juices dripping down my thigh. He hasn’t even touched me yet but my body is strung so tightly that if he breathes on me I might come. He returns me to my previous position and walks away. When he returns, I feel cold steel trailing up my inner thighs. They tremble and my knees threaten to buckle. He slides his fingers below the crotch of my panties and I hear a snip. As soon as the material falls away, he plunges his finger inside me. I come instantly, screaming at the top of my lungs.

“That’s it pet”

This is what he does to me. He plays my body like a classically trained musician. I can no longer support my weight because my bones have turned to liquid. My knees spread wide and the rope goes taut. He grabs my waist and lifts me, supporting me as he positions himself beneath me so that I’m sitting astride him. He releases the hook anchoring me to the ceiling and I fall onto his chest. His strong, musky scent fills my nostrils and gives me new life. I sit up and position myself over his cock and he sinks his fingers into my hips, guiding me. I whimper as he slides inside me, filling me up the way no-one else can.

“So fucking tight. Who does this pussy belong to?”

“You. It’s yours Master”

I start to move and so does he, meeting my thrusts with a powerful one of his own. Suddenly, he lifts me and positions me above his lips. A shiver runs down my spine as I anticipate the touch of his talented tongue. He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me down, parting my lips with his tongue.

“Oh God!”

He swirls his tongue on my clit, slurping up my juices. My eyes roll back in my head as he closes his lips around it sucking the way a newborn babe suckles at his mother’s breast. It’s a good thing he likes me noisy. I don’t think I could keep quiet if my life depended on it. Before I can even think, he releases me and is kneeling behind me, pushing my face towards the floor. I lay my cheek against it and that’s when I see the small vibrator and lube lying next me. I wiggle against him in anticipation and he chuckles.

“My eager kitten”

He retrieves them and slides his cock inside me once more. He strokes my anus with his thumb and I feel the lube trickling down. He slowly eases his thumb inside, adding more lube. I push back against him and he growls low in his throat. He begins pumping into me, his cock and thumb working in unison. I whimper as his thumb slips out and the vibrator slides in. He works it slowly into my ass before turning it on. I cry out as he pounds my pussy. While the toy adds another element to our play, I’d rather have his cock any day. He changes the setting on the vibrator and it speeds up. The sensation coupled with his powerful strokes sends me over the edge and I come – hard and loudly. He tightens his hold on my hips keeping me up as he seeks his own orgasm. I tighten my muscles around him and he roars in answer. He gently lays me down on the floor and removes the vibrator then quickly removes the rope binding my wrists. He pulls out of me with a reluctant groan and flips me over to remove the rest of the rope. I stare into his eyes as he lovingly massages my arms. He smiles down at me and then picks me up, taking me to our bed. He sighs as he pulls me into his arms.

“How was the first night of your honeymoon Mrs. Grant?”

“Perfect Mr. Grant. I don’t want it to end”

“Don’t worry my love. With me, every day of the rest of our lives will be just like this one”

“Yes, Master” 


~~~~Alana~~~~

Find me here also! - Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment